Saturday, August 21, 2021

A 'Bisharat' on Rasulullah (sa)

 

[On Saturaday, 14th August 2021; before Tahajjud prayer, Imam-Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Khalifatullah Al Mahdi Munir Ahmad Azim Saheb (aba) of Mauritius saw a Bisharat (true dream). The Bisharat runs as follows]: 


"I am near a tall building, on top of which was fixed an MTA Dish Antenna [at roof top]. I heard a voice from the sky; it is the voice of the Late Mother of Mr. Moosa Taujoo as well as the daughter of Late Hafeez Jamal Ahmad - Third Missionary of AMJ Mauritius [i.e. Marhoom Amina Sahiba]. She told me to remove this antenna from this building. I asked her, “Why?” She told me that this is not useful now. I am thinking [in myself], “Why should I remove it?” And then I told myself that AMJ has failed now, No more Noor-e-Ilahi and no guidance from Allah (twt).Then she repeatedly told me to remove that antenna. I told her that it is not in my capacity to remove this as it is fixed at the roof top. So, she [the voice] told me that she will send someone to remove the antenna. 

Then, I said that this is the time of prayer and found no one in this big/ large building, no one was there to give the Azaan. So, I gave the Azaan. When I said: Hayya alas-Salah, Hayya alal-Falah then I found many people started to gather. And then at the time of prayer, I asked them: “Who is going to lead the prayer?” The people told me: “You are the one to lead the prayer for you are the Imam of this era.” I said: “Ok, No problem.” I recited Surah Al-Fatiha, I forgot what Surah I recited after the Surah Al-Fatiha. 

After leading the prayer, my niece (my sister’s elder daughter Zeenath Rizwan Sahiba) came to me with a white paper and told me: “Mamu (maternal uncle)! Look at this paper. I am very proud of you.” The paper is white in colour and the message therein was written with black Ink – in bold letters: MUNIR AHMAD AZIM IS THE REPRESENTATIVE AND THE SECOND COMING OF HAZRAT MOHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH (PBUH).

 

Then another Ahmadi, Jaleel Sahib (from same village as Mrs. Zeenath Rizwan) came and when he saw this paper, he said: “Oh! That which I came to show you, your niece has also got this, and she has received this opportunity to come first to show this to you.” Then he showed his hand where this same message was written in black on it [i.e. his right hand]: 

MUNIR AHMAD AZIM IS THE REPRESENTATIVE AND THE SECOND COMING OF HAZRAT MOHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH (PBUH). 


Then, I look at them. Jaleel Sahib told me: “I am very lucky today to have prayed behind you.” Then I asked him, “How could you have prayed behind me as there were many people behind me praying when I was leading the prayer?” He told me, “Because as there was no place behind, and so as not to lose this blessing, I followed the prayer through my mobile phone.”

 

After that my niece and Jaleel Sahib told me to look outside “Nabi Kareem (pbuh) is coming”. 

Then I found myself [Munir Ahmad Azim] coming, wearing a very beautiful white turban and good white cloth. And I found Rasul-e-Kareem (pbuh) together alongside me; he was taller than me. He was accompanying me, and Divine Light was reflecting from him, and being reflected on me as well. I was looking at myself, and the divine light was reflected on my face and whole body. 

I was in the building, and when I turned to look at the people in the building, the latter are saying: Naraye Takbeer. Allahu Akbar. Nabi Kareem (pbuh) told me to continue my work and he left. Then I found myself alone. Then I woke up and it was time for Tahajjud prayer. 

I was instructed to share this dream to all over the world in many languages, that you [i.e. Munir Ahmad Azim] are also the Rahmatul-lil-Aalameen, doing the work of his beloved master and prophet, Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh).


Then in between Tahajjud & Fajr prayers, Allah revealed to me: 

Innaallaha stafaqi wa ta’harraki wastafaki. 

Allah has chosen you, purify you & chosen you to give you a Rank - a Very High Rank/ Position in this world, to elevate you. 

Then after that He revealed:

Wa makaru wa makarallah wallahu khairul makireen.

Others make plots against you. Allah is also making His plan. Allah’s plan is the best of all the plans."

 

(Personal Reflection: The Khalifatullah does not (know) about which plot the revelation is referring to, whether this plot may be from his own Jamaat or from outside. He is praying to Allah to show him). 

Then he (atba) suffered a lot like a recipient suffers on fire to cook a food. So, the recipient must suffer to get a tasty food. So, he understood why all the prophets suffered because of Divine Revelations. This is because the Body is in this world, but the Soul is trying to connect with the heaven like a magnetic force getting attracted to get contact with Allah and His angels. 

When Huzur (atba) was suffering, he started to write something (automatically without being fully conscious): 

Like a Father helps his child walk, making all the efforts to make this child walk and then at last congratulating the child as if the child has made that effort. So, the Father felicitates his child and says: MASHA ALLAH.

 

Then the Divine Rain came down. Huzur was sitting and started to write:

SPIRITUAL HEALING

 

O my Dear God, my Protector, my Loving One 

My Dear Friend - always Living One 

Always Powerful and Merciful One.  

Please shower your blessings with Your help and guidance.

 

O my Dear God, every single thing is in Your control, 

And as Your servant, please Protect me and Help me. 

O my Dear God, please do not ever leave me alone; 

O my Dear God, I shall not ever forget You;

O my Dear God, do not ever forget me;  

O my Dear God, The Perfect Healer. 

Only You are sufficient for me;  

Please heal me (only You suffice for me) 

O my dear Love, I Love You too much. 

I cannot live without You, I Love You.

 

O my Dear Lord come down, 

Come down, O my God  

I am in pain, I am very weak.  

Please heal me;  

Please forgive me and forgive all my sins.

 

If You will not forgive me, I will be lost [Be a Loser] 

Please heal me perfectly. Please listen and accept all my prayers. Ameen.

 

Those who are having faith in ALLAH and His Rasool, Allah will reward them. Those who have faith and doing good, Allah will reward them. Allah will not love the Zaalimeen, who are making troubles against the faithful people.