Monday, August 16, 2021

Poem: 'The Big Scheme of Huzur'

 

Daily seven roses I pluck for You, my Love.

Al Fatihah is dosis for all the ills, my Love.

Two Rakaats everyday

Be pleased with them, my Love.


 

We stand for truth, You may accept my Love, my Love.

Thirty-three Forgiveness I ask from You, my Love.

My tongue is a real witness for Huzur's Scheme, my Love.

Thirty three Daroods I pray for You , my Love.

 

My own house do I loot to reach Your Love, my Love.

Eleven times for patience I beseech You, my Love.

To enroot hostile nations by Your command, my Love.

Eleven against foes I call Your help, my Love.

 

It is a work of those who love You most, my Love.

And thirty-three Subhanallah I weep deep in my heart.

For thirty-three I praise Allah.

None but my Love, my Love

One day for Fasting is the wish of my dear Love.

 It is Your flag, I kiss only for my Love.


[Note: Revealed Poem of 07 August 2021 received by Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Khalifatullah Al Mahdi Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) Saheb of Mauritius.]