Sunday, August 15, 2021

Divine Message of 12 August 2021

 

Divine commandments shine a light on restraints of prudence in individual and social life. Ethical moderation, or the norms of equity, proportion, necessity and balance form the basis of the teachings on lawful (Halaal) and the unlawful or harmful (Haraam). Indeed the Divine Laws brought by Prophets in the past provided for the rejection of evil and promotion of good in private conduct and public life. 

As a servant of God and model exemplar of Islam in our times, raised to guide people about the true values of life in this world; Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Khalifatullah Al Mahdi Munir A. Azim (aba) of Mauritius has been warning humanity, over the last two decades, about the slippery-slope of the so-called modern, permissive and decadent public culture nations have built up by unleashing Satanic temptations and fatal attractions- without any reference to moral decency and behavioural restraints prescribed in Divine Law. Yet, it is an irony of history that bedevilled by Satanic impulses, most people prefer to reject Divine revelations and ignore and oppose His messenger when the latter preaches Divine Law among them. 

Against this spiritual backdrop, in the course of his Friday Sermon of 13 August 2021~03 Muharram 1443 AH, Hazrat Khalifatullah (aba) shared a very important, Divinely- inspired Message vouchsafed to him by Allah (swt) on Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 6.05 pm. 

Read the Divine Message Below:


Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful 

O my dear mankind who lives on earth, from all the nations of this world, listen! First of all, I thank God Who is the One and the Only One and our Real Creator and the Only One Lord of all the [temporary] lords of the universe that He (God) still loves us and also those who love His Khalifatullah, obey His Khalifatullah, and work closely with His Khalifatullah even if they go through many trials and people mock at them, put blames on them. Let me tell you, I swear in the name of Allah (twt) that Allah talks to me and has revealed to me to love those of you who work for His cause. Indeed, the Khalifatullah loves you and is happy with your works and Allah (twt) and His angels are happy with your works too. Allah (twt) loves you too – for those who love His chosen one, His Khalifatullah of this era, but I will advise all of you whom Allah loves, that to maintain that divine love on you, you should never forget Him (Allah – God Almighty), never refuse the Deen works which Allah (twt) has chosen for you, to work together with His Khalifatullah. Do not lose this Divine Blessing. This will not come again. Many trials will come, but make your faith (Iman) solid, especially in this era, for you are very lucky to have a Prophet of Allah (twt) among you. 

Do not turn into disobedient and careless people, but put this in mind that with this Divine Blessing in this era, Allah (twt) has decided to save you, save us all, and show us the Kingdom of Heaven in this world as promised before the Last Day (the Day of Resurrection). 

Hence, He (God) Who is our Saviour, the Only Creator, has chosen me in this era for His (God’s) greatest task as His Khalifatullah, Muhyiuddin, Messiah, Mahdi, Rassool. I never ever like to reveal my spiritual love relationship since the age of 7 years old between me and Him (God). I am like you [a human like you all]. Since my childhood, I have passed in many kinds of trials, and this too, up till now. But I have never been discouraged or lost hope in my Creator, whatever the trials, however great the problems are. God love us all but I swear in the name of Allah, my Rab that my Rab, my Beloved Rab has chosen only me in this era, and let me tell you that this is the last era, with a lot of trials, problems, earthquakes, etc. and I must fight with a lot of pharaohs of this era. Many times, since the beginning of the Divine Manifestation, Allah (twt) revealed to me: Diamond will cut diamond. I did not understand but now, I have understood and this is happening word by word and Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah (swt), I am not afraid of that, even if I have to give up my whole life, and shed my blood for the cause of my Rab. Allah (twt) has chosen me in this era. This is up to Him to decide, whom He will choose, only for His pleasure and to save His beautiful world which is nearly on the edge of the end. I make again and again this proclamation of mine that I am His (Allah’s) Khalifatullah, His Rassool, His Messiah of this era with my Rab’s Divine Instructions. 

Insha-Allah Ta’ala Al-Aziz, Allah (twt) has revealed to me, with this pandemic situation around the world to give an international Bai’at around the world for all my true and sincere disciples, Insha-Allah. Allah (twt) will reveal to me on what day, date and month this will occur – and also to all those who will work together with the Khalifatullah of this era, Insha-Allah, Allah (twt) will reveal their names; so get ready, be good, do good and be polite even if our enemies mock at us, insult us. Patience. Be patient. 

For you (who) follow my Rab and His Divine Instructions which will be sent on this humble self: You will be saved from a forthcoming painful punishment. Otherwise, no one has the power to survive, according to the Divine revelations received. Allah (twt) has revealed me many things, but for the time being, it’s private and confidential. When the time will come, Allah (twt) will reveal to me to spread these revelations to all of humanity. I will stand and spread these revelations, Insha-Allah. But for the moment, I have not got the divine instruction to disclose these revelations to all of you.

 

Who am I? I am the real, true Messenger of God. I have come from faraway, from the heaven and Mauritius is my second home. I love my island Mauritius and my Mauritian people and all of the people of the world. You are my family because you are all the family of our dear God Who is the Only Real One, the Lord of all the temporary lords [of this world] and the God of the entire universe. 

O my dear Mauritian people, this is my last real, true call for you. Eighteen years of my proclamation as the Messenger of God, got divine revelations and I have come to remove you from darkness and to bring you to the divine light. I do not ask you any salary, compensation, any overtime or bonus for this work. Till now, you are still turning your back to the divine message. Today you are laughing at me, call me a crazy man and all sorts of plots, blames and mocked at me. Let me tell you my dear Mauritian people, I am not your enemy. I love you all, but what you are saying about me affects me. My eyes are full of tears, my heart is heavy and I am very sad for all of you because I know what will happen to you, especially those who are still persecuting me, and also those who have accepted me as the Prophet of Allah. 

Today, you are laughing at me, but tomorrow you will weep, shedding tears of blood and when you will realise the truth and come to see me to make prayer for you, it will be too late. I will no more be in this small island. 

So, if you continue like this, beware of the forthcoming painful divine punishment. Think well before I leave and before the painful divine punishment comes upon you. 

Your Almighty God’s Deen is peace on earth, with love for all and hatred for none. If you realise the truth in what I am saying today, then come forward and together, let’s arise and create a new world, a new spiritual world. 

Join Allah and His Khalifatullah in this era and enter in His Kingdom of Heaven and seek peace and success with prayers and forever in this life and the hereafter. Let’s come and join together and pray to our dear Lord [Allah] to accept us and welcome us in His Kingdom of Heaven. Ameen, Summa Ameen, Ya Rabbul Aalameen.


To read the Friday Sermon in full, click here