Thursday, February 13, 2020

Divine Revelations of 22 January 2020

Message of the Khalifatullah (atba)

The following revelations – addressing all my disciples in the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam – were received on Wednesday, 22 January 2020 at 4.18 pm after watching the video of the Tamil Nadu Jamaat’s Jalsa Salana 2019 held on the 29 December 2019.

By the Grace of Allah, the video was very interesting and well set. Many members of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam had made great efforts to be present on that day except some who were not to be seen. I will have to send them an email concerning their absence in the Jalsa Salana at Kottar for they should have a valid reason to do so.

When I was viewing the video, some breaches of discipline have been noticed and noted. It is my duty to attract your attention as well as the other members of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam on this when you are organising your programmes.

When you were in Tahajjud prayers and in other Namaz [Salat/ prayers] many among you did not have the head covered and you wore T-Shirts. Hence, it is very important to have the head covered during prayers and while the programme is still going on, and moreover you should dress up with great respect. Remember, you are all standing in front of your Creator. Wear a “Kurta” or a long “Boubou” [Jubba] or a “Sharamga” [Men’s long shirt/dress which decently covers the private parts of the body]. This applies also to ladies and children as well [i.e. They should cover themselves properly].

Alhamdulillah, after the Jalsa Salana there were interviews which were well presented. In the aftermath of all that I noticed, I thought it proper to address you all so that you can remove those weaknesses/ faults. 

Meanwhile, I was not feeling very well and I started sweating. At that particular moment a torrential rain started pouring down and I received some verses in Sanskrit language:

“Asato ma sad gamaya,
tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, 
mrityarma amritam gamaya.”

Translation: 

From the unreal guide me to the truth, 
from darkness guide me to light 
and from death guide me to eternity. (Ameen)

This is a duah (prayer) which I am sharing to all of you. How fortunate you are! 


Moreover, I was in my office when suddenly I saw someone dressed in white with two large wings. An extraordinary perfume was spread around and an another being in white took a perfumed cloth and wiped it on my face and my eyes. I felt my heart beating very fast, with fright. The angels informed me that the enemies (Zaalimeen) are travelling to countries where the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam has already been established so as to cause unrest (disorder). After some time, they asked me to recite the following:

“O my Lord, in the name of Your infinite mercy, may my heart remain ceaselessly in the Zikr Isme-zaat (Allah).

O Allah, the time is coming for many calamities, and viruses which shall kill people because of their disobedience towards the Creator and ridiculing His Chosen Servant.

O Allah, You had already informed me about this; Grant me and all my obedient disciples a sweet death. Forgive all my sins as well as those of my sincere disciples.

O Allah, You are my only Goal and Happiness. Grant me Your Muhabbat, Your Ma'rifat, Your Zawk, Your Shawk! Ameen, Summa Ameen Ya Rabbul Aalameen.”

The two angels made me again recite:

“O Allah, put hope in You in my heart and take away my hope for someone other than You, so that I will no longer have any hope in anyone except You.” Ameen, Summa Ameen, Ya Rabbul Aalameen.


It is my dear prayer that all my disciples act in obedience to the messages of Allah and His Khalifatullah. Insha-Allah. Jazak-Allah.

May Allah bless you all, and keep you safe from all evils and bring you to the height of His pleasure. Ameen.


Munir A. Azim
Hazrat Amir’ul Mumineen Al-Khalifatullah
Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam

22 January 2020