Monday, February 24, 2020

Divine Revelations of 08 February 2020

Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim 

Today, Saturday, 08 February 2020 at 17.10 pm, I was performing lots of supplications in my office so that God, the Almighty may guide me to combat the enemies of Islam, of Sahih al Islam and their plots to humiliate and to put an end to the spiritual mission of the Khalifatullah. After some time I entered in a Kashaf (vision) where my Creator, by His infinite Grace, showed me their secret plots in all fields. This is because they are seeing the progress of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam. Meanwhile, I felt a different kind of pain which was great and unbearable.

Allah revealed the following to me: 

    1. “God is with me. Woe to those who want to destroy me… And know, O people, that the One who will be faithful till the end is by my side. Even if all men and women, the young and the old, the children and the adults – till wear and tear and total paralysis of their body by their prostrations – come all together to pray for my destruction, God will never listen to their supplications; It will be like this for eternity.”

    2. “To suffer in the cause of Allah is a sacred duty.”

   3. “If you prove yourself constant in the cause of Allah, at all times, I shall be with you. You will see ME and I will manifest Myself to you.”


    4. “The responsibility to deprive the world of the beauties of Islam lies upon the Mullahs who taught hostile doctrines to mankind.”

    5. “My adversaries are of two categories:

    a) The Mullahs of different Muslim sects, the Ahmadi Mullahs and their followers.

    b) The other religions espousing different faiths (i.e., the idolaters).

Both categories work to their utmost capacities to oppose and attack the JAMAAT UL SAHIH AL ISLAM.”

Today, I saw in a dream a scene concerning the two categories of people mentioned above and I received a revelation but I cannot recall the details. What I can briefly say is that the impression that I got from the dream concerns the idolatrous people (non-Muslims) and the possibility for them to embrace the truth and hold it in high regard. But as for the Mullahs of the different Muslim sects and their followers, I had the impression [the feeling] that most of them would be in a deviating state [i.e. they would keep on treading the wrong path and be lost].

Hazrat Khalifatullah Munir A. Azim (atba) of Mauritius
Imam-Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam

08 February 2020~ 13 Jamadi’ul Aakhir 1441 AH