Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Quest for the Face of God

 

‘I created jinn and mankind only to know and worship Me.’ (The Holy Qur’an, 51:57)

 

According to a famous Hadith Qudsi, God says: ‘I was a Hidden Treasure and I yearned, I loved to be known intimately. So I created the heavens and the earth so that they may know Me intimately.’

 


A true believer is a lover of God. By establishing oneself on Divine commandments and the perfect example of the noble Prophet (sa) and the Elect of God of one’s era, a true believer can aspire for a special relationship of friendship and spiritual intimacy with God Almighty through a sound, purified heart: 'The heavens and the earth cannot contain Me, but the heart of My faithful servant can contain Me'. Sincere striving with pure faith and a grateful heart opens up the gates of Divine mercy: 
'So remember Me, and I shall remember you' (2:153). Indeed God loves an earnest, perfected soul when it seeks Divine nearness with a tongue always moist with the remembrance of God. In a Hadith Qudsi, Allah (swt) states: ‘He who seeks Me, finds Me; He who seeks other than Me, will never find me; Pious souls yearn to behold Me, I yearn more to behold them’.

 

Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah, walking in the spiritual path of sublime Islamic teachings on seeking the countenance of God; some members of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam International, under the spiritual guidance and discipleship of our beloved Imam Hazrat Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah Al Mahdi Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius, have reported spiritually-uplifting pious dreams, mystical visions, and even inspired divine messages in our times. Devout members of the Jamaat establish themselves on the spiritual path of Salaat, Tahajjud, Duahs, Zikr-Allah, superogatory prayers, invocations of Divine attributes, and other worship practices in the quest for Divine mercy and pleasure, and Allah (swt) bless them with spiritually-infused dreams and visions unveiling holy mysteries and points of subtle wisdom beneficial in their spiritual lives. In this context, reproduced below is an Inspired Poem received in the heart of Hazrat Tayyeba Shaheeda Aliah Nasrine on Tuesday, 23 April 2024, at 08.45 - 08.51 am. 


 The Spiritual Stage 

through 

‘Laa Ilaaha Illallah’

 

From the vortex of darkness,

A new dawn has arisen,

Shedding the particles of the night,

And converging the soul to the light of

A powerful Presence,

The night has shed its skin,

And paved way to a brightening future,


When the Sky calls the Soul to its profoundness,

When it beckons it to an Eternal merriment,

The Heavens yearns for that soul,

And the Spirit of Life descends,

And merges to the pleased soul,

Happy with its Lord,

And its Lord happy with it;

 

When the Call of ‘Laa Ilaaha Illallah’ is heard,

The birds of the Heavens

Flap their Wings with Glee,

And call upon the Lord Almighty,

To descend to the Caller,

And warms it to Him,

And to open the horizons

For New Discoveries

Of Secrets Unseen and Unheard of,

 

The Lord Almighty grants bliss to

The Spirit seeking Him,

Out of the miseries of the temporal,

To the Heights of the Heaven,

Never-ending and True,

Like the Light of His Own Being,

Reaching out to every particle

Of His Whole Creation,

Who readily recognize:

Yes, indeed, it is You, Allah, our Lord!

 

[A SPECIAL NOTE: 'This poem is an inspiration from my personal experience in Kashaf stage. I was praying, talking to Allah and reflecting how long ago, during my first experiences of Kashaf, Allah used to aspire my soul (at speed of light (supersonic speed) – very, very fast) and it was always in a dark tunnel (black hole) at the end of which was light. My first experience of it was when Allah invited me to His Universe. Then in my subsequent Kashaf experiences, the dark tunnel had parcels of light (like holes of light) throughout it (when my soul travelled through it). At that time, I used to recite the Attributes of Allah (one attribute at a time), and got access to the spiritual world through them. Then one day, my heart felt inclined to recite ‘Laa Ilaaha Illallah’, and to my amazement, the dark tunnel was removed, and instead I saw myself in a tunnel or vortex out of the blue sky itself (no darkness, only bright day with the blue sky). I could see that I was still in a tunnel but transparent and all around was the Sky and I was acceding to the Sky. Since then, I always recite ‘Laa Ilaaha Illallah’, and stopped getting the dark tunnel and acceding directly to the Sky.

 

Many times, I tried to connect to Allah again through His Attributes, but I could not connect anymore, but once I recite ‘Laa Ilaaha Illallah’, my soul got access to the Spiritual World, and I feel Allah attracting my soul to Him like a most powerful magnet, and accede the Heavens in daylight spheres.


That is when I realise that ‘Laa Ilaaha Illallah’ is the best Zikr, and the spiritual stage through it is most amazing and exceptional'].


********************