Thursday, July 4, 2024

Tarbiyyat Lessons- 11

  

Do you ever get emotional when Allah accepts your Duah?


It's not really the acceptance of the Duah that makes you tear up, but the fact that Allah, the King of all Kings, the Greatest, the Creator of everything in this universe and beyond, listens to you...! 


[Standing before God, I feel like], I'm just a tiny little human, insignificant compared to what You have created out there; yet You heard my Duahs, Ya Allah?! Goosebumps!!

**************

 

Duah to Remove Worry

 

HasbiyAllahu la illaha illa Huwa

Allah is sufficient for me.

There is none worthy of worship but Him

 

Alayhi Tawakkaltu

I have placed my trust in Him

 

Wa Huwa Rabbul Arshil Azeem

He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne.

****************


Ya Allah

If I am wrong right me;

If I am lost guide me;

If I start to give up, keep me going;

Lead me to light and love,

Aameen

************

  

May Allah flood your life with happiness;

Your heart with love;

Your soul with spirituality;

Your mind with wisdom;

I pray only joy to surround you.....

Family and friends to love you...

And Allah to bless you!

 

These are my Du'ah

For you and your family;

Ameen, Summah Ameen,

Ya Rabbul Aalameen

************

 

Ya Allah, protect, help and guide every person that crossed my mind today, and all those faces that I keep seeing in my memories; all the people I love, and care for. Ya Allah, help those who have helped me, when l was down; who had shown me kindness and gave me opportunities.’

*************


Duah for Parents


When your parents are not rich,

But still afford to give you a beautiful life;

Appreciate their sacrifices.

 ***


Ya Allah!

Build a home for our parents

In the highest level of Paradise

 

Allahhuma Rahman Hum

Wa-Ghfillahum Wa-Sakinihum Fee Li-Jannah.

 

O Allah

Forgive our parents

And grant them the highest ranks

in Jannah.

************

 

‘O Allah,

Let our last days

Be the best days of our life,

And our last deeds

Be the best of our deeds;

 

And let the best day,

Be the day we meet you.

Ameen, Summah Ameen,

Ya Rabbul Aalameen’

***************


[Adapted from Tarbiyyat lessons compiled and shared by the office of Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam International Hazrat Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius in a recent series of communications with disciples and followers around the world].