Sunday, July 3, 2011

Munir Ahmad Azim Sahib: First Revelations


Reflecting on his virtuous past and the present Divine mission, Hadhrat Munir Ahmad Azim Sahib (atba) of Mauritius stated recently:

“For now, what I can tell you and the world, is that my academic education is very limited, and that since a child I had in me a profound love to serve the religion of Allah, and that is why my time was spent mostly in the mosque (since 7 years old), and following the missionaries and Tabligh volunteers (in my early teens) to go and preach Islam in all parts of Mauritius. It is the same love to spread the message of Islam and Ahmadiyyat (the good news of the advent of the Promised Messiah (as)) which made me serve the Ahmadiyya Jamaat.

Every human needs to feed himself and his family. As I needed a job, what was better for me than to work for my own Jamaat? Despite difficult times which I was bound to go through, but this experience today has proved to be fruitful for this humble self because Allah made me witnessed how the officials and other people from the Jamaat of the Promised Messiah (as) have fallen prey to the luring of Satan.

My love for Allah, I keep it in my heart and soul, but that love surged forth to such an extent that Allah admitted me in His mercy and chose me as His humble Messenger. Even though I am a weak human, but Allah so desired to elevate me to my present spiritual status. What I can assure the world is that a sinner I am, but had not it been for the grace of Allah on me, I would have been ruined. I am a human, but Allah made me His Messenger”.   

Messages from the Unseen began to grace Munir Ahmad Azim Sahib in the year 2000 when he was about 40 years of age. The first revelations were as follows:
  
La Maqsooda illallah meaning there is no destination but Allah; 

La Mabooda bil haqqe illallah - There is no one to worship in truth but Allah &

Fasbir sabran Jameela i.e. show beautiful patience.

A testimonial by Mukarram Zafrullah Domun Sahib, former Amir of the Mauritius National Ahmadiyya Association (1988-1998) and one of the first persons to have had the privilege of witnessing the very early days of this Divine Manifestation in Mauritius has recorded his experience of the phenomenon: 

“During the course of those conversations I understood that he was receiving several revelations and that through the dreams, visions and revelations we were being told about matters of which we knew not. Our attention was being drawn to several verses of the Holy Qur’an, to known and unknown ahadiths, to several prayers of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), to prayers, the source of which we were unaware of, and also to extracts from the Promised Messiah's books or from his Malfoozaat. 

At the same time we received long texts on particular topics pertinent to spiritual understanding and elevation: what is Islam, what is the meaning of God being close to man, zikr , tawhid , the condition of humanity, international current affairs, religious reform, the necessity of revelation, and many others. I have to confess here that later on we became aware that many of the texts received already existed in one form or other in some books or articles but we were not aware of them when they were being received. As far as we are concerned many of these materials were new to us and they were spiritual delights.

These revelations were sometimes received in English or in French or in Urdu or even in Arabic or Persian or sometimes even in our local dialect Créole but most of them were in French or English. Whatever was received in Urdu or Arabic or Persian was followed by a translation so that we might understand the message…”


For the Full Testimonial, click here. For another set of Divine revelations, click here