Sunday, February 13, 2022

Revealed Poems- 03 February 2022

 

Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim


 Whenever I think of You, my Lord

I think I fall in love

It seems the earth is pushing up

 


You pull from far above

Your grace and Charm is what I like

 

Your bounties I admire

My eyes and heart are filled with You

What is more that I require!

 

I like to sit with You and talk

And listen to what You say

Wish You pat my cheeks and chin

As mothers with babies play

 

Whatever is all around I see

and shun it with a grin

You are my health and wealth and life

You are my kith and kin

 

Now let me know that You will be

With me for all the time

Whate'er the rest of world may have

For me, 'this less than a dime

**************


You give me drive and push me up

My mood is romping mood

Wish to move and faster too, bre,

This aim have I pursued. 


Do not like to lag behind

And be of those who fail

If win can't, I mustn't lose

Let others drag and trail.


It's You who say that we should trust

And make You our help and guide

It's this I do and therein lies

My privilege and my pride.


You move with me now pace by pace

And make this known to me

With You, I cannot lag behind

Whoever competitor be.

 **************


Now let me move and go around

From place to place and sing

A gift of lovely songs for You

My heart would like to bring.


My flesh and bones and blood in veins

My speech and thoughts and deeds

A lovely gift from You, my Lord

A praise from them proceeds


It's You who give me push and drive

It's You who stir my soul

You do a lot of things for me

Why shouldn't l play my role?


It bleeds my heart to see the world

So far away from You

Wish my song could bring it back,

Wish this I could do. 

 

[Inspired Poems of Thursday, 03 February 2022  at 3.35 pm received by Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim Saheb (aba) of Mauritius].