Wednesday, July 7, 2021

A Message on Recent Divine Signs


In the course of his Friday Sermon of 04 June 2021~ 22 Shawwal 1442 AH, Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Khalifatullah Munir A. Azim (aba) of Mauritius made certain observations on recent mystical incidents, spiritual experiences and Divine Signs received by Hadhrat Saheb (aba) himself, and also by some of his humble disciples in India. Read the Special Announcement Below: 

Dreams, Signs & Revelations

Yesterday Thursday 03 June 2021, before Tahajjud prayer, in my sleep I recited Surah Yasin; then I woke up for Tahajjud prayer (as if someone put an alarm near my ears to make me know “it’s time for you to wake up for Tahajjud” and my eyes were still close and I woke up and sat for a few minutes on my bed and continued to recite the Surah Yasin. Afterwards, I got up and after cleaning myself, made my Wa’zu (ablutions) and came to the Musallah to pray Tahajjud [Tahajjud prayer]. After the Surah Al-Fatiha I continued to recite the Surah Yasin and after the Tahajjud prayer, I don’t feel well and got anxiety. I read many times: “Hasbiyal-laahu wa ni’mal wakeelu” [Allah is sufficient for me and what an excellent patron He is]

And I also recited this duah: 

Allahumma inni abduka wabna abdika wabnu amatika naasiyati bu yadika maadhin fiya hukmuka adlun fiya qadhaa-uka as’aluka bi-kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka an anzaltahu fi-kitaabika aw-allamtahu ahadam min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fii ilmil ghaibi indika an taj’alal qur’aanal azeema; Rabbi’-a qalbi wa nuura basari wa jilaa’a huzni wa thihaaba hammee. 

O Allah, I am Your Bondsman, son of Your Bondsman and son of Your Bondswoman. The hairs of my forehead are in Your hands (i.e. I am completely under Your command). Your decrees are bound to prevail on me which are ever just and accurate. I beg of you by whatever names you have given to Yourself or You have revealed it in Your Book or which You might have taught to anyone of Your creatures or which you may have reserved in Your knowledge, that You may be pleased to make the Holy Qur’an a source of delight to my heart, the light of my eyes and the healer of my sorrow and anxiety.

 

After some time I felt better and I read the Holy Quran and made some duahs, then after Azaan for Fajr prayer, made my Fajr prayer. After the prayer, I explained this to my wife [Nasira Sahiba] and told her there will be bad news today from what Allah has made me understood. Someone will die [Intekal]. And I told the same to all my household so that they can all witness what I have said and at 9 O’clock, I went to the shop, but still not feeling well – still getting anxious – and when returning home at 09.15, my wife told me there is a bad news that she just received a call that my cousin [son of my paternal aunt] had passed away [Half day gone to a private clinic and then the doctor said to bring him to the hospital]. He suffered for only one day and at 4 O’clock in the morning – on Thursday 03 June 2021 – he died. I can say that I was reciting the Surah Yasin at the same time in my dream and woke up still reciting this Surah [Surah Yasin].

 

So, he is a Mawlana in the Sunnat-e-Jamaat and everywhere we meet, there is no hatred [between us]. Many times when we met, we talked about the true leadership of Islam and how the Mullahs have trampled the divine teachings into dust and he knew very well about my proclamation. 

So, even though the government of Mauritius put through the Covid-19 law not to have more than 10 persons to attend a funeral, I prayed to Allah (swt) and asked His help in this regard – to travel a long distance to attend his Janaza prayer. Innal-lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raajii’uun. [To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall all return].

 

On the same day [Thursday 03 June 2021] at 8.40pm I was informed to watch the news on television as the Ex-Prime Minister, Sir Aneerood Jugnauth had died. He died at the Darné Clinic. And I prayed to Allah (swt) for both of them [my cousin and the ex-Prime Minister]: O Allah! Forgive them, have mercy on them. Ameen. 

After this duah Allah revealed to me: Minhaa khalaqnaakum wa fiihaa nu’iidukum wa minhaa nukhrijukum taaratan ukhraa. [i.e.] From the (earth) did We create you, and into it shall We return you. And from it shall We bring you out once again.

 

In this regard, during the course of this week, some of my disciples in Tamil Nadu and Delhi have also received signs [dreams and revelations] on imminent or forthcoming deaths. Indeed, Allah knows best how He plans things. Everything is in His hands and He has power over all things.

 

So, many of my disciples have sent me messages about this – about what happened yesterday [about my cousin and the ex-Prime Minister of Mauritius, Sir Aneerood Jugnauth – how Allah made me recite Surah Yasin. So, many of my disciples have sent messages on how they have witnessed signs [they have got revelations]. So, I want to share with you – not all, but just two [for the time being]. Insha-Allah, for the others we will put this on our website. 

Like Allah reveals to His Khalifatullah, his sincere disciples also receive the [divine] message – to know how Allah send His revelations to me [reveals to me and them as well] – [as a confirmation and as a sign and blessings for them].

 

So the first [disciple’s sign] is from our Sadr [Siraj Makin] in Kottar, Sharifa Rehman Sahiba. She said that - Huzur, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. At around 4:40am, am doing Wuzu, my lips were uttering automatically “wa kullu nafsin zaïkathul mawt”. After that I was thinking why those words came without my knowledge. Then as soon as I entered into the room for prayer [Namaz], I heard your voice Huzur saying “Innallilaahi wa inna ilaihi rajeeoun” from the audio you sent. [My husband] Khaleel Sahib was listening to that audio. Huzur [frankly speaking] my heart trembled with fear. 

Then [secondly], her husband also, Khaleel Rehman Sahib said:

Huzur, after hearing your voice message, in Fajr prayer I was thinking about your message. Then I got a revelation. The revelation is like this: ‘Wherever you might be, death will overtake you even though you be in massive towers.’ 

So, many of my disciples have received many signs [but which will be available later on]. Masha-Allah, Allahu Akbar. This is our work. We are not here to present forward that in our Jamaat we have such and such boss. So, we do not have bosses like the humps of camels - way bigger than camels’ humps. May Allah help each of us to preach the unicity of Allah, and Insha-Allah, Allah gives us the Tawfiq and help the people who have lost their dear ones, their parents/ relatives, and help our little Mauritius and [may Allah help] the family of the ex-Prime Minister Sir Aneerood Jugnauth and his family. May Allah give you patience, courage and to reflect a lot on the fact that we are today here but we do not know where we will be tomorrow. 

                                                            ***     ***     ***