Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Revelations of 18 April 2023

 

Our beloved Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam International Hazrat Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius received Divine Revelations today, 18 April 2023- after Taraweeh prayer starting at 8.40 pm to 10.55 pm. Alhamdulillah, Summah Alhamdulillah, Allah-u-Akbar. In a letter addressed to respected brother Hazrat Mukarram Shahul Hameed Faisal Saheb of Arabia, Hazrat Khalifatullah (aba) shared the revelations received; Hazrat Saheb (aba) writes in his letter:


‘My dear spiritual son Faisal Sahib,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa rahmatullahe Wa barakatuhu

I am very pleased to read your wonderful and tonic message, and the Duah that came from the bottom of your heart, Ameen, Summah Ameen.  May Allah accept the Duah of my spiritual son Faisal Sahib for his spiritual father. 

Immediately Allah (swt) reveals to me:

 

‘O My Khalifatullah!

Warn all those who do not believe in you in this era,

and continued to persecuting you.

O My Messiah of this century,

My shadow covers you,

And no man in the power of man can touch you,

My lovely ‘Qamaram Munira’.

 

I (Allah) have prepared a grievous punishment;

They have not got any lesson and fear in their heart.

They have not seen how many generations

l have destroyed in this era.

Warn them that no bearer of burden

shall bear the burden of another.

Everyone has to bear his own cross.

Nobody's vicarious sacrifice can do him any good.

 

O My Khalifatullah!

Today is the 27th night

in this blessed month of Ramadan,

And a great Laila-tul-Qadr for you

And yours all around you in your house,

And for all your sincere disciples

Who love My Khalifatullah

More than their own lives.

 

I guides them all to what is most right

And I (Allah) will give them Divine Boons.

O My Khalifatullah, endured you with patience,

And see what will happen very soon.

 

The world has in this generation seen pestilences, famines, wars, earthquakes, and other calamities of unprecedented severity and unparalleled magnitude in such rapid succession as to embitter human life. Before these calamities and catastrophes visited the earth, I have raised you as a Warner. Don't hesitate to warn anyone, l am with you. O My Khalifatullah! Your RAB is with you and those who believe in you and obey Me and obey you. They are Muhsinun, i.e. good doers.

 

To all your sincere disciples, on this blessed night of this blessed month of Ramadan,  l name them with a higher statue MUHSINUN, i.e., those who perform good deeds totally for Allah, for Allah’s sake only without any show off. They do their work in accordance with the instruction of My Khalifatullah and My instruction.

 

O My Khalifatullah, stand without any fear of creatures. "Warn Mankind of the coming torment in Hell, and give good news to those who believe in the oneness of Allah and in His Khalifatullah of this era that they shall have with their RAB the rewards of their good deeds.


Tell them to Allah is the return of all of you. The promise of Allah is true.

 

Today is a great LAILAT UL QADR for the Jamaat ul Sahih al lslam around the world. And if someone mocks this Divine revelation which l send on you today or if they turn their back to the Divine revelation received, they will drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve what l reveal to you. l promise that  their abode will be the Fire and also to all who break their Bai’at with you, O My Khalifatullah, and they do not fear Allah. They will never be able to save themselves from Allah's punishment.


The worst of living creatures before your RAB, O Khalifatullah, are those believe not in the Divine Revelation. Your RAB is All Strong, Severe in punishment. They will taste the punishment of the blazing Fire.


O Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim, your true and faithful family are those who accept you and obey you; they are with you in the Ark of Azim.


Allah will never change the divine grace which l (Allah) bestowed on you and on those who believe sincerely in you as My prophet of Allah in this era.

Your RAB is All Hearing, All knowing.

 

To all my Spiritual children- my lovely disciples:

Laila-tul- Qadr Mubarak, Hazaar Mubarak!

 

Wassalaam,

Allah Hafiz.