Saturday, November 23, 2019

Divine Signs on a Dawah Journey


Hazrat Khalifatullah (aba) visits Madagascar

By the grace of Allah, I have returned from Madagascar after a week there and I need to say that it was through pure divine grace that Allah manifested such success. La Ghaliba Illallah. When I landed in Madagascar my disciples received me in an emotional way for my last visit there was in 2015. They expressed themselves openly, how they were sad that the Khalifatullah [i.e. this humble self] did not come to visit them [since then]. There was so much emotions on their faces and tears were in their eyes, tears of joys, such extraordinary joy. And when I left them to return to Mauritius, they were very sad and did not want to let me go back. They wanted me to remain with them for a long time.

So, I do not have words poignant enough to describe that one week [which I spent with them]. I do not know where to begin and how to end as there were many extraordinary events.

There were signs which Allah (swt) manifested and which was witnessed by my disciples in Madagascar. One of these is that when we were going to a faraway village, and night was about to come, one of my disciples by the name of Nasir – who is a university student – told me before all those present in [our] transport: “O Caliph of Allah, we are in a place in which it rarely rains, and the people and animals, as well as the plants suffer a lot due to lack of rain water. Please pray that Allah (swt) bless this village and rain falls.” So, when said this, I told him: “OK, let’s pray!”, and it was not yet night and yet it was so hot and the sun was still bright [despite that it was nearing sunset]. Like there is a saying in Creole, “the sun was burning us to such a point that our brain was melting”.

I raised my hands and prayed in that village. When I have finished my supplications [duahs], after ten minutes, the sky became dark and there was the manifestation of lightning, such lightning which emitted an extraordinary light. Everybody was frightened by the sound of thunder. We all know that when lightning manifest, its manifestation is for few seconds only with great noise, i.e. thunder. But concerning this particular manifestation of lightning, it gave such a great light that all people kept on looking up in the sky. And the miracle in it is that the light formed the name of Allah in the sky. So, I was not the only one to witness such manifestation, but the people there. I remained silent [when I saw this] and it was the others who were crying out to others to look up in the sky to see that great divine manifestation [miracle]. Then, after five minutes, there was heavy rainfall. That rain kept on falling for five days and the people benefited from it.

So, Alhamdulillah Summa Alhamdulillah (by the grace Allah), it was such a week spent in Madagascar where the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam made spiritual progress which cannot be described in few words. Allah manifested His countless grace and favours. Allah is Great and His favours also are great.

We have worked very hard together – my disciples and I. Like you know, Madagascar is a very big country. Like some historians said, Madagascar is twice as big as France.

There was another divine manifestation which happened on another day during our travel to another big village. It was time for Maghrib prayer and we stopped to perform our prayers [Salat]. When the prayer was over, a light manifested in the sky and we all saw again the name of Allah manifest [in the sky]. By the grace of Allah, the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam of Madagascar, with the visit I made there has progress five times more than in 2013 and 2015. Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah.

I can say that we have presently three mosques, and we have to build a Madrassa for the spiritual education of our children, and more toilets have to be built, as well as at least two bathrooms, and the Wa’zu Khana. We need to put fences around the yard of the mosque also and set up offices and a Committee Room. All thanks to Allah, by His grace [Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah] it is the land donations of our members [my disciples] to the Jamaat and all papers have been legally made and there is also a mosque which is still under construction. As there are water problems in those villages, wells of about 12 to 15 metres have to be dug to extract water underground [like they called it, cisterns].

By the grace of Allah, with my visit in two provinces, we have held our Jalsa Salana in which the new members were present. I need to say that my disciples have made great Dawa works there – despite that they are very poor and do not have the proper means, but they walked days and nights, and went through forests to deliver the message of SAHIH AL ISLAM and the Divine Manifestation. They may be poor but their love for Allah and His Caliph is very rich [deep]. You all know that it is a very poor country; its people go through a lot of hurdles. They [my disciples] walked for days and nights to give the message of Islam and many people from other religions converted to Islam, and now they are found in the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam and by the grace of Allah, I met all of them whenever I went. I made it my duty to meet them all. I was very happy to see the efforts made by my disciples and by the grace of Allah we also held our Seerat-un-Nabi (pbuh) programme in another village where our mosque (the third one) is under construction. We have got more than 1500 new members who took Bai’at in the hands of the Khalifatullah [the Khalifatullah talking about himself in the third person], Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah.

Moreover, there were Mulaqat (meeting – with members) in three different provinces and office-bearers and three Amirs have been elected in those places. By the grace of Allah, they were very happy and told me “to thank our brothers and sisters of India” (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Delhi etc.) for their contributions and their love which they showed for them in Madagascar, and I can tell you that they all joined me to pray a lot for my dear disciples from India: Tamil Nadu – Melepalayam, Trichy, Kottar, Coimbatore etc., and Kerala – Mathra, Kannur, Alappuzha, Kaliyikkavila, Palakkad etc.

Before I end the first part of my Friday Sermon, in my absence, it was Abdul Muhaymine who performed the Jummah last Friday, Alhamdulillah. [He read Khutba Jummah on the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) dated 02 January 2015].

Moreover, each time the Naib Amir of Kottar Branch, Tamil Nadu, Shahul Hameed Faisal Sahib, his wife Hamda Sahiba, Naib Sadr Faheema Sahiba and her children as well as the others in Kottar when sending me reports and even personal emails address at the start of their correspondences a duah for the Khalifatullah which I appreciate and like very much:

'May Allah bestow upon you good health, long life and success in each and every step of you towards the victory of Islam. Ameen Summa Ameen'.

This duah which they invoke Allah for me, I also do the same prayer for them and that they may succeed in their works of Deen-e-Islam, the Deen of Allah.

And Alhamdulillah, this duah is very effective, whereby Allah showers success upon success to the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam, and indeed this is indeed the victory of Allah. La Ghaliba Illallah.

Subhaana Rabbinaa in-kaana wa-du Rabbinaa la mafuulaa. 
Glory to our Lord! Verily the promise of our Lord must be fulfilled.

Hamdu Lillah ! Wa Kabbirhu takbiiraa !
Praise be to Allah ! (We need to) Praise Him and recall His greatness.


---Extracts from Friday Sermon of 22 November 2019 ~ 24 Rabi’ul Awwal 1441 AH delivered by Imam-Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam International Hazrat Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius.