The Revelations of 19 April 2019
‘A living faith is that through which we can find the Living God. The Living God is He Who can make us a direct recipient of revelation, or could at least bring us in contact with one who has been a direct recipient of revelation. I convey this good news to the whole world that the God of Islam is such a Living God.’
---Promised Messiah Hadhrat Ahmad(as) in Majmua Ishtaharaat, Vol 2, p. 311.
Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hadhrat Muhyi-ud-Din Al Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim Saheb (atba) of Mauritius is a recipient of Divine revelations in our times. Over the last two decades (2000-2019), Hadhrat Saheb (atba) has received thousands of messages from the Unseen, informing him and the world at large about the Exalted Presence and All Powerful control of the Ever-Living God on our universe. The claims of Hadhrat Saheb (atba)- of being a recipient of Divine converse and communion; spiritual titles with a mission of Tawheed; and the beliefs of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam rhyme perfectly well with the beliefs in the Islamic spiritual tradition that Allah the Almighty raises His Elects who enjoy Divine nearness, help and succour, in every era and that they speak with the help of Rooh-il-Qudus. According to Islamic tradition, the sublime purpose of such a spiritual favour on the believers-the raising of a Divine servant with revelations- is to guide and lead humanity in the correct and straight path of Shariah in everyday life.
To teach people wisdom and right judgement on all affairs that concern them, Allah (swt) reveals His messages to His chosen servants in every era. Like the Qur’an says, “And it is not given to a human being that Allah should speak to him except by direct revelation ('Wahi') or from behind a veil or by sending a messenger (an angel) who should reveal (to him) by His command what He pleases”.(42:52)
“It is He Who sends down clear signs to His servant that He may lead you from all kinds of darkness (of ignorance) into the light (of faith)”- (57: 9)
Hence, with the great blessing of illumined guidance descending on a living servant of God amongst us, these are unusual and extraordinary times in the annals of Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya. Almost a century after the death and departure of the Promised Messiah (as); in this era, Allah (swt) has raised Hadhrat Munir Ahmad Azim Saheb (atba) of Mauritius- a spiritual son of the Massih Maoud (as)- to bear witness to the magnificent reality of a Living God- the same Divine reality that spoke to prophets and saints in the past, now guiding the humans in our times through sending revelations on His Chosen Servant! Alhamdulillah, Allah-u-Akbar!
Reproduced below are certain Divine revelations vouchsafed to Hadhrat Khalifatullah (atba) on 19 April 2019 after Jumu’ah prayers. The date of the Revelation is significant: ‘Saturday, 19 April 2003 is an historical day for the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam. 16 years ago the believers of the Divine Manifestation had taken the first Bai’ah (oath of allegiance) in the hand of the Khalifatullah. And also today (19 April 2019) is Saint Friday for the Christians’.
The revelations in the Arabic language contain remarkable reassurance and Divine guarantee of continuing support for the humble servant of God and the spiritual mission, and glad tidings to those who submit to God with His Elect. Likewise, there are also clear warnings in these revelations for those who chose to ridicule the precious Divine heritage they were offered. It is also interesting to note that the present series of Divine revelations contain a succinct restatement of fundamental Islamic beliefs, the faith and beliefs of all Muslims all through the centuries, Alhamdulillah.
Read the Text of the Revelations Below:
WORDS IN ARABIC:
Yaa Khalifatullah laa khawfun alaykumul yawma wa laaa antum tah’zanuun.
O Khalifatullah, don’t be afraid today; you will have no grief.
Wa tilkal Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam latii-uu-rishtu muhaa bimaa kuntum ta-maluun.
Allah has given you as heritage, the disciples of Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam for what you have achieved.
Allazina ‘aamanuu bi ‘aayaatina wa kaanu muslimeen.
For those who have believed in all signs and who have been submissive despite hardships and trials.
Ud-khulul Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam, yaa Khalifatullah antum wa azwaajukum tuhbaruun.
Embrace the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam O Khalifatullah together with your companions in joy and in the pleasure of Allah.
The Beliefs of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam
*** This is the third time that this revelation has come down, Allah putting much emphasis on it in the following way:
1. We believe that God exists, we affirm His existence and we value this very important truth.
2. We believe that God is One and Unique. All His creations depend upon Him and His sustenance.
3. We believe that God is Holy, exempted from all imperfections and possessing all perfections. There is no defect to be seen in Him, and there is no perfection which we cannot see in Him. His power and knowledge are unlimited. He encompasses everything but nothing can encompass Him. His attributes are eternal.
4. We believe that the angels are a part of the creation of God. As stipulated in the Holy Quran, the angels act according to God’s commandments. They depend upon God just like human beings and all other creatures depend upon God.
5. We believe that God speaks to His chosen servant and reveals His objectives. Revelations come in words. Man live on revelation and by this means he comes in contact with God. From all divine communications, the Holy Quran is the most perfect, complete and comprehensible Book. The Holy Quran is forever. It cannot be supplanted for any other future revelation.
6. We believe also that when darkness prevails in the world and when man is plunged into sins and evil, it is very difficult for him to stand up on his feet without the help of God. Then by His grace and beneficence, God chooses one of His affectionate and loyal servants and gives him the responsibility to lead and guide men as stipulated in the Holy Quran.
'You are only a Warner. God has sent you with the Truth, as a bearer of Glad tidings and as a Warner and there is no people to whom a Warner has not been sent'. (35: 24-25).
Those who do not believe, ruin themselves, and those who believe receive affection and the pleasure of Allah.
7. We believe that divine messengers belong to different spiritual ranks and contribute to different decrees in the fulfillment of the divine plans. Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) is the noblest of all messengers. He is the leader of men and the Messenger for all.
8. We believe that God listens to our prayers. He helps us in our difficulties. He is a Living God.
'And when My servants ask you about Me, indeed I AM NEAR. I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he prays to Me. So they should hearken to Me and believe in Me, that they may follow the right way'. (2: 187).
9. We believe that death is not the end of everything. Man survives after his death. In the final abode he shall have to account for the deeds he did in this (temporal) world. The power of God guarantees man’s survival.
10. We believe that the disbelievers will go to Hell unless they are forgiven by the infinite grace of God. Hell is not meant to cause distress to its inhabitants but only to reform them. Verily Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) has said: “The time will come when hell will be empty of all sinners.”
11. Hence, we believe that those who believe in God, in all His prophets, His angels and His Books, who accept the decrees which comes from God, and who behave in humility and abstain from all excesses will go to a place called PARADISE. Peace and joy will prevail, and God will manifest Himself to all (i.e. the believers).
These are the beliefs of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam, the same beliefs as those of the Muslims in the time of the Holy Prophet (pbuh).
For those who turned their backs to the Divine Manifestation after having taken the Bai'at on the 19 APRIL 2003 & Also to Jamaat Ahmadiyya who had made fun and ridiculed the Divine Manifestation and who moreover Applied BOYCOTT…
“Inna bimaa ursiltum bihii Kafiruun.”
We don’t accept this religion/ Jamaat which has been sent to you.
“Inna bihi kaafirun”
We refuse to believe in it.
But Allah says:
Wa maa tafarraquuu ‘illaa mim-ba’di maa jaaa-‘ahumul-‘ilmu baghyam-baynahum. Wa law laa kalimatun-sabaqat mir-Rabbika ‘ilaaa ‘ajalim-musammal-laqudiya baynahum: wa ‘innallaziina ‘uurisul-Kitaaba mimba’-dihim lafii shakkim-minhum muriib.
And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them, through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord, for an appointed term, the matter would have been settled between them. And verily, those who were made to inherit the Scripture after them are in grave doubt concerning it.
“Wa mayy-ya-shu an zikir-Rahmaani nukayyiz-lahum shaytaanan fahuwa lahu qariin.”
The one who closes his eyes on the messages of the Most Merciful, We make a Satan grip him and make him his inseparable friend.
“Wa innahum layassudu nahum annis-sabii li wa yahsa buuna annahum-muhtaduun.”
These satans prevent people to take the right path but they think that they are well-guided.
“Fazarhum yakhuzu wa yal-abuu hatta yalaaquu yaw-mahumullazi yuu’-adun.”
Let them sink deeper in their falsehoods and let them make fun till they meet their promised day.
“Wa huwallazii fissamaaa-i Ilaahuww wal fil arzi Ilaah; wahuwal wakimal aleem.”
Allah (He) is the God of the Heavens and the God of the earth. He is wise and All-Knowing.