Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Divinely Revealed Prayers- III

Invocations, Part 3:

By the grace of Allah (swt), He has given me the opportunity to continue the series of my sermons on duahs, so that they may be of benefit to all members of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam throughout the world. May Allah (swt) continue to pour down His blessings upon me and continue to reveal me more duahs so that I may distribute them, these spiritual treasures to all my disciples throughout the world so that they may benefit from them in their daily life, Insha-Allah.

Since the beginning of the Divine Manifestation in the year 2000, Allah has revealed to me several duahs to support and comfort me in the several trials which this humble servant of Allah had to go through and continue to bear, as well as all my sincere disciples, and by the grace of Allah, Allah (swt) is with us and reveals such duahs which verily acts as a true, and extremely effective and powerful weapon for the sincere believers.

Our greatest weapon is prayer (duah) and today by the grace of Allah, I put before you again some duahs which Allah (swt) revealed to me as that this be of great use to my disciples and all other Muslim brothers and sisters, because this is a spiritual treasure which I have to share with you, whether you believe in me or not. These are such duahs which I distribute to you so that this brings salvation, tranquility, and peace for each one among us. Now I present to you these duahs:

Rabbana la tajalna dawmatal lil qawmil jaahileen.
O our Lord, do not let us become prey for the ignorant/ the dominating people.

Then: Wajal afedatam menan-naase tahvee elayhim.
Make the hearts of many people turn in our direction.

This is indeed a good news for (our) progress. A visible example is how Allah has turned the hearts of people towards this humble servant in this era and by the grace, look at our website; see how many countries, many people (nations) have accepted this humble servant (of Allah) and Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam. Alhamdulillah-ir-Rabbil-Aalameen.

I was expelled from the Nizam-e-Jamaat in the year 2001 only on the basis that I receive divine revelations and the attributes which Allah had taught me, and all thus happened because of the false report filled with hatred and jealousy of a so-called Amir (at the time). I am indeed very fortunate that Allah (swt) had then consoled me with these duahs which He revealed to me, and look at the impact which these duahs has had. Many people, from various countries have accepted this humble servant of Allah and Allah (swt) has caused the hearts of people to be turned/ attracted towards me, as the Khalifatullah of this era and the Jamaat which Allah (swt) has raised along with me. Alhamdulillah-ir-Rabbil-Aalameen.

By the grace of Allah, it is indeed a great favour that these countries have received the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam and have accepted this humble servant of Allah, and moreover, by the grace of Allah, the Jamaat of Allah, the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam has been registered and functions officially, legally - not illegally. Alhamdulillah. And, by the grace of Allah, all our members of the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam in the different countries are propagating the message of Sahih al Islam, despite the different persecutions and difficult trials that they are themselves undergoing; yet they neither despair nor take backward steps nor break their oath of allegiance (Bai’at) which they took on the hand of this humble servant of Allah. So, I put before my very dear disciples, the following duah:

Rabbish hizni fa innal qawmat takhezonani sukra.
O my Lord, protect me from this people who are ridiculing me.

In the year 2001, the cyclone of backbiting (Ribat) intensified against me in all Ahmadiyya mosques in Mauritius by the ex-so-called Amir and his Mullahs. They mocked to the extreme the divine revelations which I was receiving at the time, and they jested and established boycott to not bid Salaam, and not to invite me and all those who had believed in me in all familial functions. If the people did not listen to the instructions given, therefore sanction was taken against them to expel them also; the same still continue till today by the present Amir and his Managing Committee. At that time, in the year 2001, Allah (swt) revealed to me this duah:

Rabbe areyni ayyatam menassama.
O my Lord, show me a sign from heaven.

That is, with the signs that Allah (swt) (would) show me, whereby Allah (swt) would/ shall give His chosen servant (this humble self) honour, along with great rewards. Afterwards, Allah revealed another duah:

Areni zalzalatas sa-ate.
Show me the promised great event.

Or we can translate it as this:

Show me a vision of this great event (to come).

By His immense grace, Allah never neglected this humble servant and (helped me through) the hate campaigns which were being held in Jamaat Ahmadiyya of Mauritius to create hatred in the hearts of the Ahmadis (against me). They treated the revelations which I receive as false and they even went as far as to qualify those revelation - God forbid - as satanic revelations. Indeed all their evil talks grieved me and after much duahs, Allah (swt) further revealed to me (i.e. He Himself revealed duahs which I should address to Him):

Rabbe farriq bayna swadekin wa qaazebin anta taraa qulla muslehine wa swadekin.
O my Rab, show the difference between truth and falsehood; You are the Knower of those people who are truthful and good.

This revelation acts as a refutation to those imbeciles who took themselves as truthful people. Allah (swt) is making us understand through this duah that it is Him (Allah) who shall show the difference between the truthful and the liar. Therefore, Allah has revealed to me this duah because of their endless (hurtful and) stupid words to humiliate me and label me as a liar. Afterwards, Allah made a duah come to my lips and Allah made me recite it several times:

Rabbe la toubkeni menaz ziadiz-zikra.
O my Lord, do not leave anything that shall humiliate me.

Therefore, Allah (swt) reassured me through this duah that He shall bar everything which can cause me humiliation (i.e. He will destroy the very source of the humiliation). Thus, when a Messenger of Allah comes, it is a Laila-tul-Qadr, where the Divine Manifestation become manifest, where the light of the heavens appears to illuminate the hearts of the seekers of truth and at the same time, you shall see the true faces of the hypocrites, how their hatred and jealousy become manifest, when they turn their backs to the Divine Manifestation and where they hatch evil plots to try to extinguish the light of Allah, but in truth, they shall never be able to extinguish the light of Allah. Their breaths shall cease, their lives  shall go away (i.e. end), but Allah (swt) shall continue to perfect His light.

There is therefore no difference between them (the hypocrites) and the infidels. They are found in the same category as the infidels. It is with the advent of a Messenger of Allah that you shall be able to perceive the true faces of the hypocrites and infidels when they begin to vomit their hatred and hatch evils plots against the servants of Allah and it is then that you shall see the help of Allah come whereby Allah lead these people to their destruction, little by little, step by step, without them realising what is happening, through their wealth, children and wives etc.

I thus stop here for today. Insha-Allah, Allah gives me the Tawfeeq to continue on the same subject (duahs) next week. Ameen.

O Allah, King of kings who reigns my heart,
Give me the ring of honour,
Such honour which shall sing Your praises,
And abase Your enemies,
And render this insignificant one significant in Your eyes,
And in the eyes of Your sincere servants
Through Your Love and Mercy. Ameen.

----Friday Sermon of 13 October 2017(22 Muharram 1439 AH) delivered by Khalifatullah Hadhrat Munir Ahmad Azim Saheb (atba) of Mauritius.