Monday, November 23, 2020

'Duah': Invocations to Allah- XX

First of all, I must thank my Rab for giving me such golden opportunities to make up to now, twenty sermons on the subject of “duahs” (invocations) for the benefit of all my sincere disciples, the seekers of truth and all our other Muslim brothers, sisters and children, and also for humanity at large.

As you are aware, humanity is in danger; so we need to pray a lot. Only Allah (swt) will save us from all kinds of difficulties, dangers, sicknesses, viruses, crimes, economic problems, etc. Insha-Allah. 

In this era, you all people are very fortunate to have a Messenger of Allah among you but alas few of you heed the message. Most people turn their backs to the divine message and blessings and scoff at the Messenger of Allah. 

So fortunate are those who recognize the divine blessings and accept with full sincerity the Messenger of Allah. And I can assure these sincere disciples that Allah (swt) will bless you and you shall be always in the care of your Rab and in the hereafter you will receive, Insha-Allah, a great reward from your Creator and Allah (swt) will be pleased with you and you also will be pleased with Him. And all those sacrifices that you are presently doing for His cause in this temporal world shall be boundlessly magnified for you in the eternal world of Allah. Ameen.

Now, I put before you again some of the revealed duahs during this present Divine Manifestation (our era of great divine blessings):


Rabbana jinnaka mazloomeen, fafrouq bainana wa baina qawmiz zwalemeen/ faasiqeen/ mufsidfeen/ munaafiqeen etc. [Mention the name of our opponents

O Allah we have come in the state of martyrs; differentiate between us and the harming people… the twisters of truth, the impious, the law-breakers, the havockers, the mischief-makers, the hypocrites, etc.


Rabbir hamnee inna fadlaka wa rahmataka yunjee minal-adhaabi.

O my Lord; bestow mercy on me. Surely Your mercy and favours will save me from punishment.


Rabbi innaka jannatee wa rahmatuka junnatee wa aayaa-tuka ghidhaa’ee wa fi’-luka ri-daa’ee.

O my Lord! You are my Comforter and Your mercy is my protection and Your Excellence is my food and Your action is my cover.


Rabbi arinee anwaa-ra kal kul-liyyata.

My Lord, show me those attributes which are circled totally in all directions.


Allahumma innaka afuuwun karimur-Raheemun tuhibbul afwa fa’fu annee.

O Allah! You are the Best Forgiver, Beneficent and Merciful; You love forgiveness, so forgive me.


Astagferullahal ‘aliyyal Azeem.

I beseech forgiveness of my sins from the Greatest and Highest Allah.


Allahumma aafena min kull bala-id-dunya wa azabil qubre wa azabil akherah.

O Allah! Save us from every distress of this world and the torments of the grave and the day of Resurrection.


Masha-Allahu! La quwwata illa billah.

What Allah desires is done and there is no power or might but that of Allah.


Subhanal abadiyyal abad

Subhanal wahedil ahad

Subhanal fardis samad

Subhan rafe’is samaa’e begaire amad

Subhana mam bassatal arda alaa maaeen jamad.

Subhana man khalaqal khalqa fa ahsa’hum adad.

Subhana man qassamar rizqa walam yansa ahad.

Subhanallazi lam yattakhiz sahebataw-wala walad.

Subhanallazi lam yalid walam yulad wa lam yakullahu kufu’an ahad.


Allahumma la sahla illa maa ja’altahu sahlan. Wa anta taj’alul hazna sahlan itha shi’ta.

O Allah, an easy task is only one which You make easy, and whenever You will, difficulties are reduced to easy things.


Allahumma innee attubu ilayka minal ma’aasee. Laa arji’u ilayhaa abadan.

O Allah, I repent before you of all my sins and I promise never to return to the same again.


When I was experiencing grief, anxiety, sorrow etc., Allah revealed to me this prayer in the month of April of the year 2002:


Hasabiyallaahu wa ni’mal wakeelu. Tawakkaltu alal hayyil lathee laa yamootu wal hamdu lil-laahil lathe lam yat-ta-khith waladan walam yakun lahoo shareekun fil mulki walam yakun lahoo waliyyum minath thulli wa kabbirhu takbeeraa. Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyoomu bi-Rahmatika astagheethu.

Allah is sufficient for me and what an excellent Patron He is. I rely on the Ever-living Who never dies. Praise be to Allah Who begets no son and has no partner in (His) Dominion and He has no friend to protect Him from humiliation. And glorify His Greatness. O You the Everlasting and All-Sustainer, importunately do I invoke Your Mercy.


In 2001, the ex-so-called Amir and his Mullahs humiliated me. They plotted against this humble self and vomited all their hatred and jealousy and they put me to ridicule before the people and did all kinds of jokes on me just because I was receiving revelations from Allah. They not only made me a laughing stock but they also denigrated the revelations of Allah, the pure water coming from the Heavens for their own wellbeing! 


When they started their hate campaign against me and boycotted me and mock of me and my Rab’s manifestations and signs, I fell in a state of anxiety, worry and I was sick also. Five times a week I used to take the bus and went to a nearby seaside “Albion” from 09.00am to 2.30pm or 3.00pm. I retreated in a corner on my Mussallah (prayer mat) and prayed a lot to Allah with a heavy heart and tears rolling down my cheeks. My tears flowed like an opened tap. I was so upset and in this state I sought the help and guidance of Allah. As a human being, I was deeply affected by what the people of my Jamaat did to me, and especially so, my spiritual mentor, the late fourth Caliph. I was facing such a difficult time whereby I found myself rejected by the society and even my family. In my home, a strange sadness seized us – my wife and I – as if someone had just died. We were really affected by all this. In these moments of sadness, my brother Zafrullah Domun was by my side and as we both were expelled together from the Nizam-e-Jamaat, he and his family proved to be pillars of support for us. Zafrullah Domun Sahib used to call me and we both expressed our feelings and health state during this intense trial. 

So, in this state of deep sadness and trial I used to invoke Allah a lot, and Allah responded to my call, to my invocations. He manifested Himself and showed that He was with us; we were not alone. He revealed me the following prayer (in August 2001 at Albion seaside after the Zuhr prayer):

Allahumma innee abduka wabnu abdika wabnu amatika naasiyatee bi yadika maadhin feeya hukmuka adlun feeya qadhaa-uka as’aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihee nafsaka au anzaltahu fee kitaabika au allamtahu ilmil ghaibi indika an taj’alal qur’aanal Azeema, Rabee’a qalbee wa noora basaree wa jilaa’a huznee  wa thi-haaba hammee. Laa Hawla wala quwwata illa billah.


O Allah! I am Your bondsman, son of Your bondsman and son of Your bondswoman (i.e. I am completely under Your command). Your decrees are bound to prevail on me, which are ever just and accurate. I beg of you by whatever names You have given to Yourself or You have revealed it in Your Book or which You might have taught to anyone of Your creatures or which You may have reserved in Your knowledge, that You may be pleased to make the Holy Quran a source of delight to my heart, the light of my eyes and the healer of my sorrow and worry. There is no strength and power besides the strength and power of Allah. 


By His grace, Allah (swt) removed all my grief, sorrow, worry and anxiety etc., and changed them into joy and happiness whereby in the beginning of the month of September, on a Saturday Allah (swt) gave to my care a newborn baby. And when after fetching the baby we were entering our yard and I opened the gate, a beautiful Azaan (Call for prayer) was heard. I cannot put to words how beautiful that Azaan was! And on that day there was only Rs.50 in my pocket and within a two-hour time frame, Allah changed this situation, and many of my well-wishers, my spiritual brothers and sisters who knew the kind of Deen works which I was doing as well as those who had believed in the divine revelations which I was receiving at the time, came to pay us a visit when they heard about the new addition of our family. They also suffered persecutions and boycott at the hand of the mainstream Jamaat Ahmadiyya because they have believed in this humble self’s truthfulness. So, they came with money as well as baby clothes and food, etc. 


Suddenly my house was vibrating with joy, an extraordinary joy! In the space of two hours the baby who had no clothes on him received lots of clothes as well as milk. And I will never forget my beloved mother who always stood for truth and did not fear anybody [except Allah], and at that moment, despite her old age, she came to stay with me and helped me financially. And I need to mention that my brother Zafrullah Domun and his family also helped me not just on the emotional side but financially also. There is also the great help of the International Sadr Sahiba Fazli Amena and her children, as well as her sister Shireen [now deceased] – may Allah forgive her and give her a better place in Jannat’ul Firdaus (Ameen)], and there was also the brother of Nasira Beebee, Munir Oleemohamed and his wife and children who gave great support. There are many others – the list is too long – those whom Allah guided to me in my home and who came with lots of joy. Masha-Allah. I have not forgotten them, and the good deeds they did. It is only Allah Who has the capacity to reward them all for their support. And there is no doubt in my mind that it is Allah Himself Who has directed them to my door and filled my home with joy, after a glooming feeling of death. Allah (swt) changed this gloominess into happiness with the coming of this newborn baby. 


Now, he is a man and his name is Abdul Muhaymine Aleemuddin Salim Azim, Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah. I am very happy with him up to now. He is busy in doing Jamaat work. I pray to Allah that Jamaat work become a part and parcel of his life, Insha-Allah, that he keeps being attached to the Divine Manifestation and come to accomplish great works for the cause of Deen-e-Islam, Ameen. Only Allah knows what the future holds. Up to now, I have not receive any divine message on what will happen, but I pray for him that he becomes a very good Dai-Illallah. Insha-Allah, Ameen, Summa Ameen.

I pray to Allah (swt): A’uuzu bi kalimaatil laahit taam-maati min shar-ri kulli shaytaanin wa haam-matin wa min shar-ri kulli ainin laam-matin.

I seek the protection of Allah’s perfect words against the mischief of every satan and venomous creature as well as from the mischief of every evil eye which causes harm. Ameen, Summa Ameen, Ya Rabbal Aalameen.


Insha-Allah, the sermons on the subject of “Revealed Duahs” will continue next Friday. May Allah (swt) help me to continue to extol on this beautiful subject. Insha-Allah, Ameen.


---Friday Sermon of 20 November 2020 ~04 Rabi’ul Aakhir 1442 AH delivered by Imam-Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hadhrat Khalifatullah Munir A. Azim (aba) of Mauritius.