Sunday, October 25, 2020

'Duah': Invocations to Allah- XVI

Alhamdulillah Summa Alhamdulillah, all praise is to Allah, Lord of the worlds Who gave me the Tawfiq to continue on the subject of today’s sermon on the “revealed duah” upon this humble servant. 


Before I get to the heart of these uplifting invocations, I share with you a very interesting sign that a Muntaqa from Tamil Nadu, Ata’us Salaam saw during his prayer this week. He saw in a vision a young man standing next to him during his Esha prayer and this person said to him, “I am the prophet Nuh (as).” Allahu Akbar. Allah manifested Hazrat Nuh (as) as a young person. May Allah protect this Muntaqa and his family and the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam as a whole from all adversities, and grant us victory over enemies in an extraordinary way. May Allah continue to bless His Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam, His Khalifatullah and sincere disciples in His Jamaat and grant us the light of His grace, forgiveness and infinite honour, both in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.


Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful


Rabbana atina fid-dunya hassanataww-wa fil-aakhirati hasanataww-waqina ‘adhaaban-naar, wa adkhilnal jannataa ma’al abrar, Ya Azizu Ya Ghaffaru Ya Rabbal-Aalamin.


Our Lord! Grant us good (or success) in this world as well as good (or success) in the other world, and protect us from the fire (of hell). Admit us to Paradise among the virtuous; (O Allah) Almighty, Forgiving, Lord of the worlds!


Hassantu nafsi billaahil khaaliqil akbar min sharri maa akhaafu ahzharu minal jinni wal insi wa ayn yahdurru azza jaaruhuu wa jalla thana uu-huu wa taqad-dasat asmaa uu-huu wa laa ilaaha ghayruhuu. Allahumma inni ajaaluka fii nuhuuri a’-daa’il  muslimeen wal muslimaati wa a’uzubika min shuruurihim wa tahayyulihim wa makrihim wa makaa’i-dihim atfi naara man araad-abinaa adaawatam minal jinni wal insi Yaa Haafiz Yaa Haafiz Yaa Kaafi Yaa Muh’it Subhanaka, Yaa Rabbi maa azamaa shanaka waa’azza sultaanak. Wa sallallaahu alaa sayyidinaa Muhammadin wa aalihi wa swabihi wa sallam tashimann kathiraan twayyibam mubaarakan fi wal-hamdu lillaahi Rabbil Aalameen. Zaahiraww wa Baatinaww wa ‘alaa kulli haalinn Yaa Arhamar Raahimeen.


May my soul be strengthened by Allah, the Great Creator against the evil which frightens me [which comes] from the Jinns and humans, and against their presence. May honour be to the Friends of Allah and His Praise be glorified and His Names be hallowed and there is no god except Him. O Allah, I entrust to You the necks [or attacks] of the enemies of Muslim men and Muslim women and I ask You to protect us against their wickedness, their evil deeds, their tricks and plots. And extinguish the fire of those who want enmity with us, whether they are among the Jinns or the humans, O You the Preserver, the Protector, O You Who is Self-Sufficient, O You Who is all-encompassing. Glory to You O my Lord Whose greatness is immense and may Your reign be established and may dignified, pure, abundant and blessed greetings and the peace of Allah be upon our Master Muhammad (pbuh) and his family and his companions and all praises are for Allah Lord of the universes, manifest or hidden and in all circumstances O You the Most Merciful of the merciful.


Allahumma Yaa Mujiibad Daawaate

O Allah! The One Who accepts invocations.


Allahumma Yaa Qaadiyal Haajaate 

O Allah! The One Who fulfils all needs.


Allahumma Yaa Daafi’al Baliyaate

O Allah! The One Who drifts away all calamities.


Allahumma Yaa Kaafiyal Muhimmaate

O Allah! The One Who helps in times of difficulty.


Allahumma Yaa Raafi’ad Darajaate

O Allah! The One Who improves all statuses (ranks/ positions).


Allahumma Yaa Mofattehal Abwaabe

O Allah! The One Who opens the door of blessings.


Allahumma Yaa Shaafiyal Amraade

O Allah! The One Who gives cure for all illnesses.


Allahumma Yaa Musabbi-bal Asbaabe

O Allah! The One Who makes easy all complications.


Allahumma Yaa Hallal Mushkilaate

O Allah! The One Who eases all difficulties.


Allahumma Yaa Ghayaasal Mustaghisin

O Allah! The One Who helps those who asks for help.


Allahumma Yaa Khairar Raaziqin

O Allah! The One Who gives sustenance.


Allahumma Yaa Khairan Naasirin

O Allah! The Best [to Whom] to ask for help.


Allahumma Yaa Ar-Hamar Raahimin

O Allah! The One Who is very merciful.


Allahumma Aameen.

O Allah! Accept (these) invocations.


Allahumma ayyad Khalifatullah, Amir’ul Mumineena, bi-nasreen Aziza wabi Ruh’il Quddus wa’ah fizhu minal balaya. Ameen.

O Allah! Support Your Khalifatullah, the Commander (Leader) of believers with mighty help and with the Holy Spirit. And protect him [that is to say, this humble servant] from tribulation. Ameen.


Allahumma anta Rabbi, Laa Ilaaha illa anta, khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka wa ana alaa ahdika wa wa’adika masta ta’tu, a’uzubika min sharri maa sanatu, abu-uu laka bi-ni’matika alayya wa abu-uu bizambii faghfirlii, fa-innahu laa yaghfiruz-zunuuba il-laa anta.

O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Forgive me, for none but You has the power to forgive!


Allahumma anta Rabbi, Laa Ilaaha illa anta, khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka wa ana alaa ahdika wa wa’adika masta ta’tu, a’uzubika min sharri maa sanatu, abu-uu laka bi-ni’matika alayya wa abu-uu bizambii faghfirlii, fa-innahu laa yaghfiruz-zunuuba il-laa anta. Allahumma inni as’aluka in khayri ma sa’alaka bihi ‘ibaduka al-salihun wa ‘a-uzubika min shairima ista’adha mindu ibaduka al-salihun. Allahumma bi asma’-ika al-husna wa sifatika al-ula tahi-hir qulubana min kulli wasfin yaba’-idana an mushahada-tika wa mahab-batika wa amitna ala al-Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam wa al shawqi ila liqa-’ika ya dha-al Jalali wa-al Ikrami. Allahumma nawwir bi al-ilmi qalbi wa ista’ mil bita’ atika badani wa khallis mina al-fitnati sirri wa ishghill bili’ tibari fikri wa qini sharra wa sawisi al-shaytan wa ajirni minhu Ya Rahman hatta la yakuna, khu’atayya sultanun. Rabbana innana amanna faghfirlana dhunubana waqina adhaban-naar.


O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Forgive me, for none but You has the power to forgive! I implore You for the best of what Your holy servants have asked of You and I seek protection from You against the worst evil for which Your holy servants have taken refuge with You. Lord! By Your most beautiful names and Your glorious attributes, purify our hearts of any association which takes us away from Your vision and Your love. Receive us, at our death, attached to the Sunnah and to the Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam and ardently eager to meet You! O Lord of Majesty and Generosity; Lord, enlighten my heart with science, dedicate my body to Your obedience, deliver my inner self from temptations, occupy my mind in meditating the wise lessons, save me from the evil of Satan’s whisperings and protect me from him, O Merciful so that he has no power over me! Our Lord! We believe! Forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of Hell.


Allahumma innaka ta’alamu sirri, wa ‘alanayati faqbal ma-’zirati, wa ta’alamu hajati faatini su’-li, wa ta’alamu ma fi nafsi faghfirli dhunuubi. Allahumma inni as’aluka imaanan yubashiru qalbi, wa yaqiinan sadiqan hatta a’alamu annahu la yusibuni illa ma katabta li, ridhan minka bima qasamta li, anta waliyyi fid-dunya wal akhirah, tawwafani Musliman wal-hikni bis-saliheen. Allahumma la tadu’lana fi maqamina hadha dhanban illa ghafartaha, wa la hamman illa farrajjtaha, wa la hajatan illa qadaitaha wa yassartaha. Fa yassir umuurana, wa ashrah sudurana, wa naw-wir quluubana, wa akhtim bis-salihaati a’malana. Allahumma tawafana Muslimeen, wa ‘ahyina Muslimeen, wa’al hiqna bis-salihin, ghaira khaza-ya wa la maftunina.


O Allah! You know that which I keep secret and that which I disclose. Grant me Your forgiveness. You know my needs; grant me my wishes. You know that which is in my breast; forgive me my sins. O Allah! I seek from You a faith that will saturate my heart, and a true conviction that will make me realize that naught can befall me except what You have decreed for me, and that I may find contentment in whatever You have given me. You are my patron in this world and the Hereafter. Allow me to die in a state of Islam and to be counted among the righteous. O Allah! Let not any of our sins go unforgiven in this place, nor any of our worries undispelled, nor any of our needs unfulfilled. Ease our task for us, relieve our hearts and minds, and end righteously our deeds. O Allah! Make us not die save as those who have surrendered (unto You) nor bring us back to life save those who surrendered (unto You) and join us with the righteousness, neither confounded nor frustrated.


Ameen, Summa Ameen, Ya Rabbul Aalameen. Insha-Allah, I will continue on the same subject of my sermon [on revealed duahs] next week. 


---Extracts from Friday Sermon of 23 October 2020~ 06 Rabi’ul Awwal 1442 AH delivered by Hazrat Khalifatullah Munir A. Azim (aba) of Mauritius.