Friday, October 13, 2023

Revelations of October 2023

 

Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius recently shared with the Jamaat, the Revelations he has received from Allah (swt). These divine revelations, like those in the glorious historic past when Allah (swt) spoke with His chosen elects and messengers to humanity, pertain to clear assurances of Divine grace and mercy and protection for the divine mission against all enemies of faith. Allah (swt) being the Best of planners, the evil scheming of those who conspire harm will be frustrated and in vain. Moreover, the divine communications guarantee and foretell that special blessings of help and divine favour would be available for the true helpers of the Divine manifestation in this era as well, Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah.   


Against the backdrop of both natural-disasters and man-made disasters visiting various lands, and destroying peace and security everywhere; the Revelations foretell looming dangers of mortal diseases with an unsecure future staring at humankind. It is by joining the Ark of Azim by taking Bia’at at the hands of the Divine Elect of this era that people can save themselves and their families from the great Destruction, Insha Allah, Aameen.   


Extracts from the special communications shared by Hazrat Saheb (aba) with disciples and followers in the circle of the Divine manifestation are reproduced below for the attention and spiritual benefit of all those who reflect on subtle verities of Divine message in this era:  



08 October 2023

 

After making Duah, Allah (swt) reveals to me:

 

‘Have no fear, surely l and My Khalifatullah shall prevail. I shall come to you suddenly with My hosts. I shall roll like the waves of the Ocean. Allah's grace is coming and there is no one who can obstruct it. Allah is with His Khalifatullah of this era who carries out the Divine duty to the utmost. O Khalifatullah, l am with you in all circumstances’.

 

Tuesday, 10 October 2023 at 7.10 pm


‘O My Khalifatullah, I am with you. Despair not of the mercy of Allah. The Mercy of Allah is near.

 

Take note of all those who love you, those who have affection and help you; Allah will never abandon them and the help of Allah is near for them.

 

The Divine Rewards will come to them from every distant track. Allah will help them from Himself. The angels from heaven will help them. I shall deliver them from sorrow.’

 

Thursday, 12 October 2023, at 10. 05 pm

 

In the backdrop of some of his dearest disciples bringing to his attention terrible events unfolding in the world- such as the recent earthquake in Afghanistan resulting in the deaths of thousands of people, and the grave situation in Palestine with the vicious cycle of military occupation and brutal oppression; Hazrat Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah (aba), the Divine servant of our times turned in prayer to His Rab: ‘I raise my hand and make a lot of Duah and I cannot control my emotions and my eyes full of tears. After half an hour of Duah, I got this revelation from my Rab’:

 

‘O Azim!  You are My Khalifatullah of this era. I have sent you with truth, and with truth have you come in this world. I am Allah; I have sent you as a mercy for mankind.’

 

‘O My Munir Ahmad Azim, you are My purpose and you are with Me. Your secret is My secret. Your status is wonderful and your reward is near. I have illumined you and have chosen you.’  

 

‘O My Khalifatullah, a time will come upon you like the time of Moses. Do not supplicate Me on behalf of the wrongdoers, they will be drowned. They plan, and Allah plans, and Allah is the Best of planners.’

 

‘Soon will your Rab bestow upon you that which will please you.’  

 

‘O My Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim, other mortal diseases will spread around the world; people will die.’

 

‘I will save and protect all who are sincere in the Ark of Azim. I stand together with you, My lovely Khalifatullah, and I will bestow upon you the Light of My manifestations.’

 

‘O My Khalifatullah, all revelations received, publish in all languages. Let the whole mankind know who you are before the mortal disease spread around the world.

 

Don’t be afraid; tell the people that Allah has decreed: ‘Allah and His Khalifatullah of this Era will prevail.’