Thursday, June 1, 2023

Poem: 'The Humbled Questioner'

 




Of what avail is my life, if You [Allah] in there I don’t find?

The mysteries of Your Love have driven me to Your door,

I hold many universes in my Whole,

Some say, it is mere pretence,

Some say these are but the Imprint of Your Name the High

Which sizzles my very existence with Your Glorious Presence!



I want to tell them O Soul Holder,

That Your name is etched in me like no one else,

Holder of the ‘Verses of existence,

‘Uni’ or ‘Multi’ I don’t really know,

But what I am sure of,

Is that Your Presence is felt in my whole existence like

The Purest and Most Exquisite Secret,

 


Avail you not O questioner, of the Divine Mercy?

It runs like blood in your veins,

Yet you think that there is not enough!

The Divine Mercy demands sacrifice,

Let Your Trial begin and end with the name of Allah

On the lips of your face and heart,

The drive will be long,

The voyage full of thorns,



The years witnessed were just a portrayal of My love for you,

Question not Your Lord on this issue,

For Your Reward is coming soon,

Its exquisiteness will take away your breath,

And live in Your Friend you will,

Your True Companion

For the Everlastingness of Eternity

I am Eternity,

I am Whole,

I am in You and everybody else,

The Love will revive you,

It is that Elixir which will make you complete,

Fear not for your time has come,

When existence will merge into existence,

An existence by Me, with Me and for Me.



I live in you like the hope of tomorrow,

Which seeks to know what is in store for it,

You are curious, and I am the Giver of Knowledge,

And I know what You know not;

The Love I will give,

In your heart it will ever shine,

In this promise never doubt,

For your whole existence is Mine,

And I am its True Caretaker.

                                        ************************


[NOTE: Inspired conversation with the Unseen, written in the form of a poem, received by Hazrat Tayyebah Shaheedah Aliah Nasrine on 30 March 2023, 12.50-12.53 pm.]