Friday, April 22, 2022

Poem: 'The Fire of Moses'

 

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

 

If a Witch you think I am,

And witchcraft is my Art,

Then let me show you the Wonders,

Of the great Wizard,

Whose staff ate away,

The serpents of unfaith;

 


If him a Wizard you label,

Then a Witch am I for God's sake,

The fire of Moses is burning within me,

For it seeks to purify me,

To the Core of my Being;

 

O ignorant one,

If you light the match,

And seek to burn Moses,

The Light of my God will strike you,

And to Ashes you will be rendered;

 

My heart has caught the Light of my Lord,

Of the Quran's descent I await patiently,

For it to fill my life with Bliss,

In the midst of the Warmth of Ramadan;

 

O ye who seek to Burn my Quran,

Your hands will Burn in the fiercest fires,

O you who seek to kill my Quran,

My Allah will kill you with a thousand deaths;

 

Don't approach to His Wrath,

O ignorant one,

For your plight will be, 

Worst than the Most Abased of animals;

 

The Babe of Life will take you within,

O you who seek purity,

Let go of the fear of man,

And embrace submission

To the Lord's Will,

Your Lord is Good to you,

And will take you to the peak of Love;

 

Your embrace in Heaven's heart,

Seek the sweet taste of God's Will,

And Mercy will flow,

Like the Blood of Life,

To give new Life to this World;

 

Of your Lord never doubt,

His is the most precious promises,

The Fulfillment of which

You will Witness,

In the clarity of the Blessed New Dawn, 

Insha Allah, Ameen.

*************


----[Divinely-inspired poem received and written by Hazrat Tayyeba Shaheeda Aliah Nasrine on 20 April 2022 (18 Ramadan 1443 AH at 22.15 pm - night)]