Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Poems of Divine Love

 


The Presence of God 

 

The warmth of Love is lost to him

Who takes to Sin and Vice

The Face of God is hidden from view

It’s this the Evil's price.

 

You see that He is far away

And cannot or doesn't see

You think of doing whatever you like

You feel that you are free.

 



The fact is this and you must know

Wherever you go and hide

Whatever you think, Whatever you do

He is always by your side.

 

If you can see the presence of God

The sin and vice will go.

For sure, He knows and sees us all

It’s this that you must know.


 ******************************

 

 

My Freedom

 

With head on ground

I pray to God

And there I feel so free,

I talk to Him whatever I like.

No frown from Him I see

I talk of this,

I talk of that too 

I talk of everything.

 

My heart and soul are full of joy 

As if they dance and sing


I tell Him who is hard and harsh

And does me wrong and ill

I tell Him what and why I need

And He should foot my bill

 

I tell Him how the people think

That they will block my way

I tell Him how they shout on me

And nothing to them I say

I tell Him how they rush on me

To hit with sticks and stones

I tell Him how they set aflame

The cool and cordial zones

 

I tell Him all I like to tell

And none is there to say that

Since they do not like at all

To God, I shouldn’t pray

I know that all is known to Him

Who's who and what they do

 

To talk to Him is all a joy;

It boosts my freedom, too. 


******************************

 

 

Glorification 

 

Let us praise and glorify

Our Lord, the Good and Great

Let us give Him hearty thanks,

For life devoid of hate

 

Let us show Him faith and love

And loyal, sincere trends

Let us say that we realise

That He is Friend of friends.

 

Let us do whatever He likes

By living the way He says

Let us listen and talk to Him

In all the different ways 

Let us dye our heart and soul

In His so charming dye 

 

Let us bring Him in our Life

To praise the Lord and glorify

It’s this that we should do

And banish 'me' and

Whatever the distance,

That must and should merge in ‘You'.  


 ******************************

 

 

A Gift for God 

 

Whatever I have is all for You

I cannot name a gift

My heart and soul have tried their best

They haven't been able to sift.

 

My brain and brawn and time and wealth,

 It’s You who gave me all

How kind of You,

You take a little

Its name-a gift-You call

And more than that

You take a gift

And give the giver much more

It’s now that I can understand 

Why You give us

 

Your name I adore My Lord and God,

You give me much

And much You take from me

Know how great a Giver You are

Your image I want to be.


******************************


On the Great Day

 

When hands and feet will talk to You

And all the crowd will hear My Lord and God

You let it be My name they do not smear

 

You know I try to do the good

My heart and soul can do

But who can talk and move and act

Till hints are given by You.

 

I know that You have given the right

To do whate'er I will

But all the powers proceed from You

Be down the dale or up the hill


It's true l cannot understand

Who thinks and works in me,

It's all, of You, I cannot.

It's all, of me, it cannot be.

 

Some good is there,

Some bad is there

You cannot do the bad

I cannot do the good myself.


Though sorry I am, and so so sad

I think You let me say this much,

That good is done by You

Whatever is bad think of it

And let my body do

 

I fear the Day that's greatly great

But You can cover my shame

If hands and feet must talk of me

Please, do not tell my name.


 ******************************



Sharing A Smile

 

With You if I can talk and walk

With You if I can share a smile

I do not mind the time I live,

It's years and years or a tiny while

If l can have some shining rays

If I can see Your lovely face.

 

The sun may rise or set for ever

I'll never look for its track or trace

If You can wrap my body and soul

If You can put Your mantle on me

I do not mind the hot or cold

Whatever  has been,

whatever will be 


My Lord and God It's You want u

My life and love are bound with You

My light and source of warmth,

I know Your grace and Mercy, through and through.


****************************** 



The Doomsday

 

When I hear the people talk on

Of the day-that is Doomsday 

Then it strikes a terror in my tiny heart

I wish that I could keep away


I wish that the angels would not see

They would not ask of me.

They wouldn't take me to You

They wouldn't pull me through

Their chores of wrathful show

They would not know

That I am somewhere there

They could take care

Of a sinful man like me


It's a wish that cannot be

But when I think of You

As the Scriptures have put me through

I see Your mercy all around

Your wrath is nowhere found

Your mercy is more than wrath

You are my Light and You are my path.


My Lord and God I pray

That on the Doomsday

may be in the front-line

Where Your light would most shine

I would like the angels to see

That You are patting me

For the little tiny good

The way I understood I did, 

and You were glad

In your mercy I was clad

Let Doomsday be my day

 

Whatever the people say,

I'Il not believe

For, they do not perceive

Your mercy is more than wrath

Your path is an easy path.

******************************

[Note: Divinely-inspired Poems received by Imam- Jamaat Ul Sahih Al Islam Hazrat Khalifatullah Al Mahdi Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius, on Sunday, 03 October 2021 at night, 11.00-11.50 pm ].