Saturday, June 18, 2022

Khalifatullah's Dream

 

Reproduced below is a very important dream made by Hazrat Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius on 16 June 2022 ~15 Dhul Qaddah 1443 AH, before the Tahajjud prayers. The pious dream has several layers of information contained within it. The Khalifatullah's dream, in its own way, to begin with, calls attention to a world gone upside down: where escalating prices of essential fuels is forcing people to value the traditional modes of transportation and living. Likewise, the spiritually-infused dream throws profound light on several other matters of special importance in this era, especially the decline of spiritual values in society and the revival of Faith and its rulings through a grand Divine Manifestation which is linked to the pure ancestry of ancient prophets and their holy teachings. Two points are especially noteworthy in this context:


Hindustan, the ancient land of India, was the historical abode of many prophets and saints and other Avtaars from time immemorial. Despite the tumultuous torrents of time and the inevitable corruption of the original mores of religion as taught by the pious ancestors, the core of Divine teachings left behind by those holy men and women remain in the sacred memory of the people. Thoughtful Indians, however, now acknowledge that the value systems are all in disarray in the country. Indeed, the tentacles of power and pelf, or the prevalence of injustice and unfair takings, viciously threaten the very moral fabric of the social order. Moreover, India's ancient scriptures testify that when Dharma ( righteousness) disappears from society in the Last Days, a Divine Elect or an Avtaar will appear among the people to remind and restore the higher and truer values of life.    


Secondly, despite belonging to different races and tribes, all humans are from one another, the children of Adam;  like one family, as it were.  Indeed,  prophets and messengers of God are linked to one another, across generations, through their absolute faith in, and preaching about, the Uniqueness and Lordship of Allah (swt). To guide human communities around the world, Allah (swt) raised many prophets in the line of Hazrat Nuh (as) and Hazrat Ibrahim (as), including our beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad (sa). Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah, the present dream contains glad tidings relating to the holy ancestry of the Elect of God in our times, the Muhyiuddin Al Khalifatullah of this era Hazrat Munir Ahmad Azim (aba) of Mauritius, and the dream as well foretells the brilliant future that awaits the Divine Manifestation in the days to come, Insha Allah, Aameen.  


Read the Dream Below: 


'I dreamt that I had a big white lorry which was put away under a tree from which dry leaves fell down. Then I saw two dogs on the lorry’s carrier part, and just then I saw that instead of them, there were two young horses.

 

When I looked at the road, I saw that it was deserted. Then, I said in myself that I had already spoken about this earlier that a time will come where vehicles, even luxury vehicles will be put aside, and that horses and other animals, as modes of transport, will increase in value/ worth.

 

Then, I saw myself in a place where a tall [imposing] and great [in personality] woman in white appeared before me. She was the wife of a great prophet of Allah and was born in Hindustan [India]. Her name was Saraswati but in the dream I addressed her as Hajra [both names] and realised that she was the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim (as). She was talking with the Hindus and she called me and instructed me to sit down. My brother Salim was with me and there were some other Mauritians as well who were listening to what she was saying.

 

Then she brought three exquisitely beautiful men’s Islamic coats – very beautiful, way beyond description – it gave me an idea about the rich special clothes which Allah will provide to His servants in the hereafter. Then she said that Allah had already shown her since very long [in her times] that someone will come in the Last Days who will be born in 1961, on 7 J 1961. I do not recall her saying January but only the letter “J”. She put forward all the dates on which she received these divine messages and dreams and those dates were illuminated by lights, bulb lights as well as candle lights. So beautiful! One of these dates was the 16th of the 8th month [16/8]. And then she said that this person is not human but a FARISHTA (angel). She used the word “Farishta”.

 

She took the coats after pressing them well [a man by the name of Mubarak came and wanted to have the honour of ironing the coats, and then that man transformed into my brother Salim] – and after ironing the first coat, she said that this was the first coat of honour which Allah has bestowed upon that FARISHTA - and came before the very large assembly of people – the people of Hindustan [the number of people were like the number during great political meetings in the times of the Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru]. And the people wondered who the FARISHTA was. Then she turned towards me, and I was made to sit on a special throne and she addressed me with love and put her hand on my head and caressed my face lovingly and said that I was the FARISHTA. The people said, “Oh, he is the Farishta?” And she said that Allah chooses from among His FARISHTA His own messengers to send to the world, and this resonated into my consciousness as well.

 

Then she addressed the assembly and warned them about what they were doing in this era when Allah has sent a great FARISHTA among them.

 

Then she said that it gives her great pleasure to give these coats [one after the other – the coats of honour] to this humble self [Munir Ahmad Azim]. These coats were like three distinctions and uniforms, the third of which was the greater distinction.

 

Upon receiving the first coat, I was very humbled and anxious as it was indeed a great humbling moment. But the great lady told me not to fear anything, not to be anxious and not to tremble as Allah has honoured me by this coat.

 

After receiving all three coats, I felt myself at a great height and the large assembly was excited and the people wanted to come forward to meet this humble self.

 

The great lady then announced that she had the great pleasure to reveal that I was her grand-child [i.e. she was my ancestor] and caressed my face lovingly again. She then addressed me and said that I must record and write down this dream and date it for in the future the people will come to know its true worth [i.e. the dream’s] and after saying this, she disappeared.'